Okay, this is a weirdly specific video, I wanted to bake something with my cbd oil, I wanted a sugar free baked good. Its so easy to mask the cannabis flavor with sugar, but this recipes has none, instead it’s loaded with spices! Spicy Spinach Quiche
• 3 Eggs
• 3/4 Cup half and half or heavy cream
• 1/4 cup of MCT CBD Oil (or regular mct oil)
• 3/4 cup of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
• 2 oz soften cream cheese
• 1 can Spinach, drained
• 1/4 cup of Almond Flour
• 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
• ½ tsp garam masala
• ½ tsp curry powder
• ½ tsp cumin
• ½ tsp chili powder
• ½ tsp crushed red pepper
• ½ tsp onion powder
• ¼ tsp nutmeg
• ¼ teaspoon of Salt
• ¼ teaspoon of Pepper
• 1 garlic clove minced
• 1 small serrano
• 1 small cayenne pepper
• Preheat oven to 300F.
• In a mixing bowl, add the 3 eggs, MCT oil, and Cream cheese and mix well.
• Add rest of ingredients
• Line the holes of a standard muffin tin and evenly divide the mixture between the holes.
• Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden.
• Allow to cool for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Thank you all for your continued support and growth of my channel. You are the best!!!
**ALL VIDEOS ARE INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES**
ALL PRODUCTS ARE FULLY LEGAL IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND FOR MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENTS. RECREATIONALLY LEGAL IN WASHINGTON, ALASKA, OREGON, NEVADA, COLORADO, MICHIGAN, VERMONT, MASSACHUSETTS, D.C., AND MAINE.
You can now donate through PayPal — All donations will go towards reviews of dispensaries, glass, vaporizers, fan-requested items and latest news on medical benefits as well as great deals and hauls.
- 61Quick and easy guide to making homemade cannabis chocolate bars. This recipe requires only 5 ingredients and is completed in 5 easy steps. Here is the link to the complete recipe and walk through guide: https://massmedicinals.blogspot.com/2019/01/how-to-make-cannabis-chocolate-cannabis.html Please also visit our…