Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
Cannabis Could Be Helping Alzheimer’s Patients
If you’ve been keeping an eye on medical marijuana studies in the recent years, you probably already know the fact that cannabis compounds are demonstrating great promise in the lab.
1. THC Slows Buildup of Neural Plaques
2. Cannabis Fights Inflammation
3. CBD Could Prevent Cell Death
4. Cannabinoids Stimulate Cell Growth
5. Alleviate Other Alzheimer’s Symptoms
Cannabis is essential to all of us
Cheers to all out there making this research happen despite political obstacles and pitfalls.
Coconut oil an answer for Alzheimer’s disease?